1. Kathleen Anderson says:

I’m about halfway through the series and keep reading reference to the factory when. Jean Guy is supposedly left for dead. I can’t remember which book this was in.

2. Deborah Harford says:

Hi there I’m just wondering if anyone has managed to figure out how Jacqueline managed to walk through the village and back with the bloody bat (as the implication is that she took it with her then panicked and replaced it) and how she got Anton’s prints all over it? This is an odd omission on Louise’s part, as she is usually meticulous about explaining such crucial plot points in the big reveal!

3. deborah beardsley says:

I have Just finished the last book. I am sad that there is not a “next” to look for.

Somehow I missed what happened to Clara’s husband, Peter. I remember the summer cottage and his family. I think Peter killed a family member. Is he in prison? Does he communicate with anyone?

• Barb says:

Peter is last seen in Book 10, The Long Way Home. I am happy to tell you what happened to him but I don’t want to spoil it if you missed that one!

4. Hope O'Hara says:

In Glass Houses Stephen Horowitz mentions 3 children, but in Devils it sounds as though he has none. Or did I misunderstand?

• C says:

In All the Devils are Here, L.Penny on page 438 of Acknowledgments, states “Lessons learned. Children erased.”

Apparently, she felt that listing that Horowitz had three children sort of have too much detail and perhaps limited where she could take the longer storyline. At least that’s how I received it.

So it was an error. You are not mistaken.

5. Allison Hancock says:

Looking for some clarification. The characters of Mark and Carol (son and mother who had the old Hatley House) seemed to completely disappear after Bury the Dead, while Dominique remains. What happened to them, and how did I miss that! Anyone, please?

6. Margot says:

I wanted to know if the Bistro discussion is still going on. It was wonderful to read the posts and to share the wonder and joy of these cherished books.